Things I think about when my son talks about Minecraft
I swear I'm a good mom... I try to listen.
- •What is mine craft exactly?
- •I didn't know it was so fascinating.
- •How is this game even exciting?
- •What should I fix for dinner? Spaghetti.
- •No, we had that yesterday I think. Burgers. Yes, burgers.
- •And fries.
- •He's still talking about Mine Craft.
- •I wonder what will happen with Jon Snow. Will he see Arya again? That would be nice.
- •I really hope Ramsay gets eaten by his dogs. That would be awesome.
- •Do our cats actually like us or are they just pretending because we feed them?
- •Mine craft seems like an addictive game. Does my son need help?
- •Wait. His older sister has played it too? But she doesn't talk about it.
- •Come to think of it... She doesn't talk about much anyway.
- •My kids need to venture outside more.
- •He's done. Good.
- •Maybe I should talk to him about the intricacies of making a great dinner. I think he would listen.