5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •Sign I saw outside a wine shop in downtown L.A. one year on the day before Thanksgiving. Also an apt description of how I feel most of the time due to my tendency to procrastinate.
- •Gelato I had the last time I was in Italy. Which reminds me that I really need to plan another trip to Italy.
- •Beverly Cleary, the author I credit most with my love of books, signing a book for me when I met her at her home. Because I am a lucky human being and got to GO TO BEVERLY CLEARY'S HOUSE.
- •Bruce Springsteen crowd surfing at the concert I went to where we won the wristband lottery and were at the very front of the stage.
- •California sunrise from my balcony.