THINGS PEOPLE DO THAT MAKE ME IRRATIONALLY ANGRY
Before I start trying to focus on who and what I'm thankful for, here are some things people do that annoy me to a somewhat unhealthy degree. Add yours! Let's vent together!
- •Talk in movie theaters.This is not your living room. I PAID MONEY FOR THE THING ON THE SCREEN, NOT YOUR COMMENTARY!
- •Stop walking in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.MOVE TO THE SIDE. OTHER PEOPLE SURROUND YOU. IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY PEOPLE ARE BUMPING INTO YOU, ITS BECAUSE OF YOU!
- •Set a chime go off every time they get a new email.Dude. We are all in cubicles around you trying to get work done. Mute that shit. It's distracting.
- •Tell me to smile.I'm going to start carrying around some printed out copies of rad feminist essays and hand them out to anyone who tells me to smile in passing, all "You do not know me and I do not owe you anything, but here, let me hand you some education."
- •Park in two spaces.I'm not going to commit vandalism, but these people deserve it.
- •Add you to a newsletter or email list because you once exchanged actual email correspondence.YOU PEOPLE ARE THE WORST!!! STOP CLOGGING MY INBOX WITH THINGS I DIDN'T ASK FOR. CAN YOU HEAR HOW EMPHATICALLY I AM CLICKING UNSUBSCRIBE?!
- •Misuse "reply all"There are times when reply all is appropriate. Emails about a company potluck are not those times.