TV SERIES I OWN ON DVD
- •The West WingYes, I own all 7 seasons. When this show aired my friends and I used to have rotating "West Wing Wednesdays with Wine" to watch the show, drink wine and discuss. One of those friends now works in the Obama administration. Bartlet for America, you guys.
- •Freaks and GeeksIt's never not wonderful. Thanks for it, @paulfeig
- •My So-Called Life"People always say you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing, like a toaster or something. Like you can know what it is, even. But every so often, I'll have like, a moment, where being myself and my life right where I am is, like, enough."
- •Once & AgainJust seasons 1 & 2 because they will never release season 3, it seems, even though I NEED them too. Great show all around, with particularly great and accurate portrayals of teens.
- •Joan of ArcadiaYes, even season 2 when it kind of went off the rails with that Annie Potts business. Another great show, with really well-written teens.
- •Sports NightStepping away from all my beloved shows about teens and back to my beloved Sorkin shows.
- •Homicide: Life on the StreetAndre Braugher you guys. If you only know him from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, where he's a comic genius, check out his dramatic chops here where he will blow your mind.