Already on li.st? Open in app.
With all that has happened in the last few months, we need some cuteness and happy pictures. So here's some of my cats - well two are mine. The others belong to the rest of my family.
- •Meet SnuffyThis is my baby. I adopted him from a no-kill shelter six years ago and haven't regretted it one bit. He is the biggest sweetheart you'll ever meet. His favorite things are food, cuddles, and catnip.
- •Meet PandaOne of my ex's and I rescued him from his stepmom's farm ten years ago this May. When we broke up I got to keep him. He's a bit of a grumpy old man but overall he's a sweetie. His favorite things are sleeping, stalking the squirrels from my window, and trying to sneak outside even though he isn't allowed (all the cats in my family are indoor-only)
- •Meet RampageThis one belongs to my little sister. She adopted him in Maryland while she was living there. He does live up to his name, but only because he's a total goofball and doesn't realize he's a full grown cat instead of a kitten. His favorite things are poofies, treats, and running around the house.
Inspired by @josie. Ps this was pretty hard since a lot of the years had more than one of my favorite movie released that year.
- •1986 - An American Tail
- •1987 - Dirty Dancing
- •1988 - Grave of the Fireflies
In no particular order
- •University of Toledo Rockets (proud alum)
- •Cleveland Indians
- •Columbus Crew
In no particular order...
- •Breakfast at Tiffany's