Introducing My Cats
With all that has happened in the last few months, we need some cuteness and happy pictures. So here's some of my cats - well two are mine. The others belong to the rest of my family.
- •Meet SnuffyThis is my baby. I adopted him from a no-kill shelter six years ago and haven't regretted it one bit. He is the biggest sweetheart you'll ever meet. His favorite things are food, cuddles, and catnip.
- •Meet PandaOne of my ex's and I rescued him from his stepmom's farm ten years ago this May. When we broke up I got to keep him. He's a bit of a grumpy old man but overall he's a sweetie. His favorite things are sleeping, stalking the squirrels from my window, and trying to sneak outside even though he isn't allowed (all the cats in my family are indoor-only)
- •Meet RampageThis one belongs to my little sister. She adopted him in Maryland while she was living there. He does live up to his name, but only because he's a total goofball and doesn't realize he's a full grown cat instead of a kitten. His favorite things are poofies, treats, and running around the house.
- •Meet NebulaThis is my sister's other cat. She adopted her from the same no-kill shelter I adopted Snuffy from. She's a total diva and hates pretty much everyone and everything except for my sister and I. Her favorite things are treats, snuggling with either me or my sister, and hissing at everyone/everything else.
- •Meet KitKatMy parents rescued her two years ago when she was just a few months old. She's a bit of a tomboy and has an humongous ornery streak. Her favorite things are shredding the toilet paper in my parents bathroom, being spoiled by my dad, and hogging all of the cat toys.