so I did go to Washington DC
a follow up to: if I'm in Washington DC for 24 hours next week, what should I do?. I was there January 4-7, so it was a while back, but I thought I'd still update y'all.
- •my insta caption for this was: "smiling at the thought of it just continuing to snow so much forever that there can't be an inauguration. It could happen, right?" lol I'm not funny
- •@lexie_elyse I didn't get a chance to go to Baked and Wired, but I did see them disassembling the tree the first night I was there lol🎄🎄🎄🎄
- •@karlalucia We The Pizza was so good!
- •@hannahbee BTS! Again- so good!here is my dad looking awkward while we waited for our food lol
- •@hannahbee I walked over to the Newseum, but it was $25 and I didn't have that much time to be in there before I had to go meet my dad when he got off work, so I decided I would come back another time. If I'm gonna spend $$, I wanna be able to take my time, ya feel?I did read all the front pages from around the world that they have posted outside- SO cool! The museum looked awesome and I really really wanna go back and check it out
- •@lexie_elyse ugh the monuments were obviously incredible, I could have spent like a week on them
- •HERE IS A LINK TO A VSCO ALBUM OF MY FAVORITE PICTURES FROM THE TRIP!!!! I REALLY LIKE THESE SO YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT:
- •Twas a good trip :)