you win some, you lose some
the motto of my life as of late
- •WIN: I called my sister on Friday to tell her that there was that documentary about Hamilton on tv that nightthis might not seem like a big deal, but it was to me. We have a really rough relationship and I'm trying to love her better.
- •LOSE: breaking my laptop the night before a big paper is due@nikkilounoel you're mix tape is gonna be delayed while it gets fixed- I'm sorry😁😭 Also, if anybody wants to venmo me $700....
- •WIN: my roommate's mom brought a giant casserole dish of chicken spaghetti when she was in town last Sunday and it fed us for a week
- •LOSE: losing to Alabamabut, I mean, who can blame us?
- •WIN: I have some really good people in my life who listen to me and encourage me and pray for me and hold me accountable to thingsaka @dariela96
- •LOSE: my front bumper is falling off
- •WIN: fall!!!! pumpkins!!!! hot chocolate!!!!
- •LOSE: my throat hasn't stopped hurting in three weekslike really bad
- •WIN: I'm kinda mentoring this girl through a program called Youth Impact through one of the churches here in College Station and the whole thing is just going so well and better than last year
- •LOSE: I'm failing SpanishI really wanna learn Spanish
- •WIN: I get to go to Austin this weekend to see my friend Sarah and also see The Head And The Heart
- •LOSE: found out on Friday that my grandmother has cancer in her kidneydocs are pretty sure it's contained and she's gonna be fine, it just really caught me off guard
- •WIN: I get to go home next weekend and see my dogggg ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️@katiabouza is coming with me, it's gonna be lit
- •LOSE: everything costs moneylike seriously whyyyyy I am dying over here
- •WIN: I think I'm gonna have a goodish halloween costume for once maybe idk
- •LOSE: my life just kinda feels like it's falling apart right now, ya know?
- •WIN: I have a car, a good living situation, a job, an amazing school, a big God, a support system, etc.💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛