HELP! MY PHEROMONES AREN'T WORKING: MY TOP 5 COLOGNES
Part 2 of my fragrance list. Apologies for the late post but apparently I have trouble differentiating Tuesday from Sunday.
- •In relation to last week, feel free to suggest your own favorites!
- •1. Neroli Sauvage (Creed)Steep price range but if you're willing to shell out $350+ for a fragrance, it's well worth the buy. Citrus scent provides a unisex appeal and the scent lasts the longest than any other fragrance I've ever encountered.
- •2. L'Homme Gingembre (YSL)A bit spicier than the original L'Homme counterpart, but both are equally my faves.
- •3. Legend (Mont Blanc)This one is fresh and crisp upon initial spray, but blends to a more masculine scent when combined into the body's natural oils. It actually evoked the same reaction as when I smelled Fierce by Abercrombie as a teenager the first time, which is more embarrassing than I care to admit.
- •4. John VarvatosI can't really choose one specifically, but each differing scent has a pleasant smell. A couple of them have similar notes to a scent like Bleu de Chanel.
- •5. Essential (Lacoste)Not overpowering like most masculine colognes out there. A very fresh-out-of-a-shower scent.
- •Just please: if you are a grown man, do not wear Acqua Di Gio 🙅🏼I'm probably going to get a lot of shit for this
- •English Laundry Arrogant
- •Cartier Pasha Noire Edition
- •Jean Paul Gautlier "Le Male"