SEEMINGLY "CLEVER" LINES USED ON ME BY HAVING THE NAME YOKO
Just honeymooning down by the Seine one face palm at a time
- •You broke up The BeatlesI'm glad you think so highly of me. There is definitely a possibility that I was capable of breaking up the most influential band of our existence, but tell me, how is this considered a form of flattery again?
- •Will you be my Yoko Ono?Oh NOOO 🙅🏼
- •I'm in love with the YokoBaking soda.
- •Would you like to taste my Lennon juice?Yes. Please. Where do I sign up
- •My name is _____, but you can call me JohnOh that makes sense. 🚽 I could've guessed you were full of 💩
- •But here is a piece of John Lennon's work that I am entirely inspired by, posted up at my parents' house, so I guess I can't be all that mad at those fools ¯\_(ツ)_/¯