TIMES I'VE QUESTIONED IF I'M ACTUALLY IN THE RIGHT GENERATION
Out of touch with my physical age.
- •Incorrectly misinterpreted "on fleek" to be a bourgeois French termi.e.: En Flique
- •Eternally perplexed about how Netflix & Chill doesn't actually mean Netflix & ChillBut maybe it's due to the fact that I'm a reclusive hermit who rarely dates.
- •I once heard, "If your phone battery lasts all day, you ugly"Wow, rude.
- •Correctly types out words in text messagesBc does it rlly take less 🕔 2 abbrev sentences?
- •Recalled when "beat face" either meant domestic violence or an unbelievably ugly face, not a flawless made-up appearanceI give up.
- •WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS CHARCOAL BUSINESS?How is drinking charcoal a trend now? It looks like dark unfiltered sludge. The rate of absurd trends that continually pop up just baffle me in general. For instance, there was a brief fad of incorporating snail excretions into skincare but I felt weird slathering snail jizz all over my face. ✋🏼 Save those facials for the bedroom.