Thoughts I Have at Least Once a Week
- •one time at a pool party two girls were making fun of 7yo me for riding a noodle like a horse. I got mad and splashed them by whacking the noodle on the water right next to them and said, "stop! or I'll do that again."
- •if all the walmarts and home depots put solar panels on their roofs they could probably power most of america
- •that song "you'll never walk alone" from the musical carousel
- •Bojangles cajun filet chicken biscuits
- •how are blind people not just absolutely terrified all the time
- •there are people who write online reviews of parking garages
- •I would really love to learn how to play the cellodisclaimer: I actually only think about this when I see a cello