How To Effectively Take A Social Media Sanity Break 🌟
It's necessary from time to time. The break time frame ranges from person to person.
- •Find your phone.It's already in your hand psycho.
- •Download all of your pictures and videos to the cloud.Or whatever these kids use these days....#wishiwascool
- •Backup all pertinent documents.Like that text message that they read 4 hours ago but hasn't responded to, yeah that one ESP.
- •Climb the tallest building in your town.You're gonna need the cardio anyway.
- •Change your mind and climb down, heights aren't your thing.
- •Find a sledge hammer.Buy one if all else fails, this is serious.
- •Find a tree stumpShouldn't be too difficult. Might take a little driving.
- •Place phone on tree stump.Now is the time to say goodbye.
- •Lift sledge hammer up and say a short prayer on how you are doing this for the good.
- •Notifications jingle....It's a SIGN!
- •Put hammer down and check phone.
- •Your li.st is trending, your tweet went viral and they text you back! Yes!Just kidding, there is no trending anymore 💔
- •Pick up phone, kiss it and apologize.
- •Tuck it safely away in its personal "spot"
- •Give hammer to a stranger as a pay it forward.Or keep it as a reminder of this day and how you almost took the life of your firstborn Isaac.
- •Give a kiss to the heavens for the obvious sign.I mean cellular signals in those back woods is a miracle in itself.
- •Convince yourself you're just fine, taking a break is silly anyway.