I've Come To Terms With
An ongoing list...
- •Needing socks at bedtime. I have cold toes and there is no compromise. I need warm feet to sleep well.
- •I will never be able to open a box of cereal (insert any other food boxed good) correctly. I always tear it or rip it wrong. It's never gonna happen for me.
- •Reading magazines backwards. It started a long time ago and it's just a weird quick of mine.
- •I'm never gonna get back to my original weight. 8lbs 6oz is a little extreme
- •I'm never going to drink enough water.
- •I'm up 20lbs from a year ago and am determined to stop talking about it and actually stop eating everything in sight.
- •my worth. As a woman, as a mom, as a person. It's growth and it's a great thing.
- •Gift wrapping. It's not in the cards for me. Tissue paper and gift bag 100% of the time
- •Wanting to write more but can't save as a draft so, publish it is.