Things I Know
When you're unsure of things you don't know, it's good to make a list of what you do know.
- •I'm a good mother 👸🏻I didn't say great mother or mom of the year but a good one. My kids are healthy and mostly happy. And when you least expect it, they show their very kind hearts and I'm gonna take that as a win.
- •I'm smart. 🤓I have a terrible memory but I understand people, processes and ideas. I may not be able to explain Einstein's theories to you, but you better believe I can use my resources to figure it out or find someone who can. I feel like I'm getting better at learning from my mistakes too.
- •I'm a good friend 👯We all have lives and are busy but I try to make sure the people I care about know that they're important to me.
- •I'm beautiful 😍Not in the way all of society thinks is magazine cover worthy but I have my own unique features that make me, me and that me is beautiful.
- •I'm talented 😎I can pick out and sing harmonies to most any song or fit a full donut in my mouth. These talents shouldn't go unnoticed 😂
- •I'm kind 💛Everyone is fighting a battle you don't know about. It's such a mantra for me. I'd rather be kind that rude or mean any day. Does that make me weak? Maybe.
- •I'm dependable 💪🏼It's a VIP part of the friendship package. But no seriously, If a friend needs me, I'm there.
- •I'm ESFP 🤔According to the MB test I had to take. It didn't tell me anything more than I already knew except I probably feel WAY TOO MUCH.
- •I'm loveable ❤️Despite how I feel, or others feel, or how I turn everything into an issue in my mind, I know I'm completely loveable.
- •I'm a happy, positive person. ☀️I used to be labeled as Chrissy Sunshine by coworkers and people I was around. I love making people smile, laugh and just overall happy.
- •Everything works out the way it's supposed to. Whether you believe in karma or fate or destiny. I just know if you show love and kindness, at some point, it will be returned to you. 💞