I WELCOME MY TEEN GIRL OVERLORDS
Who should run the world? Girls between the ages of 12 and 21. A small sampling of why.
- •Malala YousafzaiObviously.
- •Goodbye deadly peanut allergies.http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=70268 Oh, we're you worried about this?
- •Look, it's not fair.
- •"It's really not that hard."No, of course it's not that hard to become a psychologist at 13. http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-10-02/13-year-old-psychologist-spotlights-mexicos-child-prodigies
- •Don't worry, they got media covered (hi @tavi!)Rookie Forever https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavi_Gevinson
- •Are you concerned about the environment? Yeah, so are teenage girls.Sara's got it. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2979408
- •Listen up, bro.Women are WORLD CHAMPIONS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/inside_track/2015/10/teen_helps_prez_cheer_us_women_s_soccer
- •Rowan's got Hollywood.
- •Ebola? Got $25 and 30 minutes and a teenage girl can diagnose it.Because a teenage girl can help you out. http://www.techtimes.com/articles/88816/20150928/connecticut-teen-invents-affordable-test-for-ebola-wins-google-top-science-award.htm
- •Young women support all women.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/19/how-a-transgender-teen-became-a-nationally-known-activist/ Jazz fights for the rights of all girls and women.
- •Katie is taking on hunger.One cabbage and garden at a time http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20647258,00.html
- •Did you know plane radar could be better?
- •It's not enough to write a killer computer program unless it can also catch cancer.Awesome work, Brittany. http://ideas.ted.com/brittany-wenger-cancer-research/
- •Also, COME ON. This tampon throwing game is genius.https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/teen-girls-build-game-lets-114847654.html?nf=1 Our lives deserve to be reflected in games as much as anyone's.