NALIWRIMO LIST APPERS
Add your name if you are going to list something every day in November! Add a photo (so we can see your wonderful face) and any details about your goal.
- •I'm writing a list a day! And recruiting others into the madness.
- •I'm addicted enough that this was probably going to happen anyway! I list about books and writing and West Wing and being a Brit and living in DC...Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Can't wait to do this! Although I'll be on vacation the first 7 days lol. I list/write/think about random things. Since I'm not much of a selfie taker, I only take pics of myself when my 14 yr old is involved. This is from when I let her dye my hair its existing color.Suggested by @migmags
- •Suggested by @biz
- •I write all kinds of lists, from bookish lists, to pop-culture lists, to a list of my skills that won't help me in the event of a zombie apocalypse.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •Me!Since I'm starting back to work in November following maternity leave the number of baby and Gilmore Girls related lists will probably go way down. And I will look more like a functioning human on a regular basis. Also I've tried to do Nanowrimo like 5 times and never succeeded, so I'm hoping this goal will be a bit less lofty. 😉Suggested by @jenward
- •Well I just joined two days ago and I'm already a little obsessed. Also I have no idea what I'll list so let's make that one goal.Suggested by @barefootmeds
- •I'm gonna try and do the thing!Suggested by @brrosenau
- •very excited! should make November even better :)Suggested by @abbyd
- •I'm planning to try! (@macnchz)Suggested by @macnchz