THINGS YOU DO HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR OR JUSTIFY
A companion piece THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR OR JUSTIFY
- •Taking ALL the free cookies.
- •Being late, when someone has been waiting.
- •Hurting someone by mistake.
- •Hurting someone on purpose.
- •When you act without regard for the consequences.
- •When you don't keep your word.
- •Assuming out of ignorance.
- •For only pretending to listen.
- •When your phone goes off in class, or a theater, or a performance, because when we come together to be in a room and learn, or be entertained, or have a communal experience together, you owe it to your community to be present.
- •When you disregard someone's personal experience.Hi if someone says they felt a certain way based on who they are, whether that be their race, gender, sexual orientation or favourite soda, you cannot not acknowledge or accept that!!! ✨Suggested by @celeste
- •Being a dickAnytime/every timeSuggested by @jz