Pick Up Lines
I used to have a thing for pick up lines. Worked like a charm (one time. Kind of).
- •...bump someone with your knee... Oh! I'm sorry... I just need youHands down. Favorite line.
- •All those curves and me and no breaks.
- •Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- •Oh my gosh. I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- •Can I borrow your phone? ...why? I have to call my mom and tell her I met the woman of my dreamsUpdated from "do you have a quarter" since neither quarter phone calls nor pay phones exist anymore
- •Lick your finger and touch his/her shoulder...oh no! I guess we better get you out of those wet clothes
- •If your left leg was thanksgiving and your right leg was Christmas, would you squeeze me in between the holidays?
- •How you doin?
- •Are your pants felt? ... Do you want them to be?
- •Want to have breakfast tomorrow? Should I call you or nudge you?
- •If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together.
- •Are your pants washed with winded? ... Because I can sure see myself in them.
- •I love that shirt! It'd look better on my bedroom floor.
- •If I told you you had a good body would you hold it against me? Please...