Things I'm Into This Week
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Case/lang/veirsPrepping for seeing them all Sunday at the Chicago theatre. This album is really good.
- •QuittingThis is what I'm reading in preparation for possible life changes. Well researched, thoughtful with soon be really good insight
- •The GoldfinchThis is what I'm reading when I'm not reading my aforementioned non fiction. I'm Only through part one but this book is beautiful and haunting. (By Donna Tartt)
- •Google appsI'm planning a huge event in Chicago (Googlepalooza) which focuses on Google apps for education. Outside of work, Google apps just simply make my life better.
- •ChicagoMy mom is visiting this weekend. I'm loving looking for things to pass the time. I have a whole list of restaurants we have to try.
- •Trader Joe's green powderI've switched off of smoothies and back to oatmeal this week: slivered almonds, raisins, peanut butter, flax, chia, cinnamon, and green powder. Soaked in almond milk. Delicious. All from TJs which keeps me alive.
- •JournallingI've been making an effort to write it all down more. I have so many great and complicated things. I need to process and document. I don't want to forget these moments in my life.
- •Gilmore GirlsLet's face it, I'm always into Gilmore Girls