Gradations of Sadness
- •Dark moods: often brought on by unpleasant work days or generally being overwhelmed by humanity; can typically be cured by a night in with your cat & Netflix.
- •General malaise: caused by tedium, indecision, and the usual exacerbating features of day-to-day living; symptoms can range from inability to get out of bed to snippy behavior at work (can sometimes be mistaken for PMS by the less observant).
- •Deep depression: emptiness.
- •Heartache: seemingly endless, until it is not; no proven cure-alls other than time.
- •Sadness of sickness: self explanatory.