Foods I don't love at all ranked
- •PancakesThey're fine, I guess. I prefer waffles. I'll eat them if they're there though.
- •AvocadosThey taste like green oily nothing and have so many calories. Try to eat if they're on my enchilada plate, but do not pay extra for guac.
- •CeleryTASTES LIKE GREEN WATERY NOTHING. Sense a theme? It's good for you, I guess, but who cares? Never put self in position where celery is an option.
- •LasagnaThere's too much going on. Also overrated, it's just spaghetti casserole. I won't complain if you feed it to me, I just won't go back for seconds.
- •PorkI've never eaten pork and thought "wow, this is really great!" Ham is okay, bacon is fantastic. Not pork. Will eat if it's served to me, would never pick it at a restaurant.
- •Pie crustIt's a waste of calories. Unless it's REALLY good, that's a rarity though. May eat if trying to be polite, otherwise I let my dog eat it.
- •Venison 😪😪😪It tastes like outdoor animal and it's straight up nasty. Will never eat.