Is this just me?
Does anyone else do this?
- 1.Give commercials the middle fingerBecause it makes you feel better while you're waiting for the commercial to be over? I'm talking about you "rock nudes" 😒
- 2.Skip some peoples snap storiesTo spite them, because you know it might bother them that you watched one of them but not the rest of them.
- 3.Have exactly two humans to text when you want to judge someone, but not out loud, or when something weird or gross happens to your bodye.g. "Neckbeard from Japanese will not stop talking to me"/"My pee smells like coffee now"
- 4.As soon as you're aware of yourself waiting for class to be over, do kegel exercisesSometimes for the number of minutes that you have until class is over.
- 5.Go through phases of wanting petsTwo months ago I wanted a chinchilla again. Last month it was a rad saltwater fish tank. This month it's a cockatoo. One day, when I'm old, I'll have all of them at once on my pet farm/animal sanctuary. I have a whole Pinterest board for it.
- 6.Get real emotional while bakingWhat if it doesn't turn out right and this whole process has been a waste? Plus a whole bundle of other questions that I ask myself during the affair. Maybe my stand mixer is haunted.