Things I'm really not living for
Get them away from me
- •Everything about the Apple Store(Autocorrect capitalized that for me, but I wouldn't have given it that courtesy) More than the Apple Store, the people that I know that work there. Yeah, I know you make more money than me and you can afford to do cool stuff all the time. Yeah, I get that you have the Apple Watch and that makes you 500% better than me for whatever reason. I just don't care and I don't like you anymore and the place where you work smells like an Orange Leaf bathroom. Okay, too deep, sorry.
- •BanksI don't need your sass, ma'am. I'm keeping my money under a mattress, thanks.
- •RacistsFind something better to hate.
- •Being in a long distance relationshipWe get it, you live in a different time zone. But you smell good and you have a GREAT butt. That's so frustrating.
- •The CWHire real actors, not just hot people you find at the Apple Store.
- •People that I know having casual sex with each other and telling me about it in GREAT detail together
- •StonersGet a new hobby. Your current one is giving your ball python lung cancer.
- •WalkingNot in general. Walking trails are cool, but walking down the street with my dog is stressful. I don't need people seeing me like that. And I certainly don't need people texting me and my mom saying they saw me walking. Ew
- •MisogynyCRUSH THE PATRIARCHY
- •MosquitosI don't care about ZIKV, I just hate being itchy.