SOME THINGS I WANTED AT 14
- •HappinessFreshman year was so stressful, I needed a breath of fresh air. Life got a lot more challenging after the Bay Area school system found it imperative to scare the life out of me.
- •FriendsI had friends, one would dare to proclaim TOO many friends. What I was searching for were true friends: people who merely possessed the semblance of sincerity but truly had no such attributes sickened me
- •relationshipsno, not from a boy, but from my friends and family, even my teachers. I wanted to create lasting bonds.
- •My wayI was the epitome of an older DW.
- •FoodMy cravings can't be illustrated in 500 characters.