Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •A creepy post my friend was going to post for his brothers bday
Inspired by @mindy and @bjnovak
- •When Michael offers to drive people to the hospital to visit Meredith, who he ran over earlier that day
- •The mafia in its entirety
- •Michael dressing up as Jesus and calling Toby Satan
- •Parents who don't pay for that extra seat for their babies, so they cry the whole flight
- •People who tell me to calm down when I'm clearly furious
- •People who call feminists immature
The lotto max was 50 million and I stupidly bought a ticket. I literally spent all week thinking about what I would do with the cash... I didn't win
- •2 Jeeps (one for the winter and one for the summer)
- •An apartment in NYC
- •Stock at old navy (aka my favourite store)
I have to many emotions
- •Joy: I watched Joy, with Jennifer Lawrence and her performance really moved me. Here is this woman who dealt with obstacle on obstacle and didn't give up. In the end she succeeds and shares her success with other hopeful inventors. A young woman comes to her with a lint roller invention and her kindness towards them defiantly gave me them feels.
- •Southpaw: I am not exaggerating when I say that I cried for 90% of this film. Basically, Jake Gyllenhaal's wife dies and he has to care for his daughter meanwhile losing everything, including his career. His struggle to piece back his life while working on his boxing training was just too much to not sob for 1.5 hrs.
- •Straight out of Compton: I'm not going to lie, I had low expectations for this film, but I was completely blown away by it. I had no idea how much of an impact this rap group had on young people. I didn't expect to cry so much while watching this, but it was truly amazing and I'm mad that it's not receiving more recognition
Recently, a high school student shadowed Jimmy Fallon and it was on meerkat or something. I thought his questions were pretty weak, so here is my take at some questions
- •What is the best piece of advice you've ever gotten?
- •Did you always know what you wanted to do with your life?
- •One guest you'd love to have on your show that you haven't had on yet?