London Anti-Tourist Tips
Been to London before- don't feel like doing the typical tourist stuff? We didn't either. This is our list from two days in London.
- •Sky GardenMost beautiful garden and views on a rooftop. Two restaurants and killer bar. Require reservation online but is free.
- •Whole Foods - Kensington GardensEating well on the go isn't easy- luckily we found our beloved Whole Foods and loaded up on amazingly fresh veggies and stocked up on nutritious snacks. There are a few other locations as well but this one is the best.
- •Tube- Oyster CardDo get an oyster card (aka metro pass you can top up as you go- start with 20£) the moment you reach the tube to get to Central London. You will save time and money.
- •The Electric Elephant Cafe & GalleryFunky little spot serving gourmet coffee, organic hot food, with seating in a cobbled yard
- •Tate Modern Museum & CafeStunning views of the Thames and delicious coffee. The museum is free.
- •Proper English BreakfastJust do it. Eggs, bacon, hashbrown, tomato, beans, sausages, slice of avocado, bread with lots of butter