Split Croatia Anti-Tourist List
We spent 4 days loitering in one of the oldest cities on the Dalmatian Coast.
- •Radisson BluFairly reasonable prices for the most luxury you can find in this city. Infinity pool, nice gym, great beach access with bar. Rocky beach so be ready for a deep shiatsu on your toes.
- •Palacinka (Crepes)Fast food but so good! Can't go wrong with crepes, ever.
- •Kokolo Juice & Smoothie BarFreshest juice this side of the Mediterranean.
- •FigaCool evening atmosphere. Decent house wine for under 2$ a glass. Great outdoor seating and local music.
- •Zinfandel Food & Wine BarGood wine and tapas! We walked in on some locals singing our favorite Spanish songs.
- •Pumparella GelatoTry the house special!
- •Uje Wine BarGreat atmosphere but don't go cheap on the wine.
- •Day TripsDay trips to surrounding islands are key! Hvar is a favorite and only an hour ferry away.
- •BeerBeer lovers rejoice, Croatian local brews on tap are delicious and super cheap.
- •Public BeachesPublic beach access is easy from the city center. Catch a local bus west or just walk.
- •NightlifeOld town Split comes alive at night. Take a stroll along the walls of the main palace. There are amazing restaurants and bars in every nook and cranny.