Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Stripped - Christina AguileraDiscovered my sexy
- •Continuum - John MayerDiscovered my heart and how broken it was at the time without me realising
- •Lemonade - BeyonceDiscovered that forgiveness was what I hadn't tried yet and it's a process
- •@ListPrompts chooses their list prompts based on emojis that will go really well with them...
- •Maybe they even just browse through the emojis and find topics that come to mind when seeing them...🤔
Things I find incredibly beautiful, things that always give me a little bit of happiness - instantly.
- •The first few bars of "Queen of California" (John Mayer)
- •Lying under a tree and seeing the sunlight shining through its leaves
- •Watching rain drops fall
In the 24 years of my existence and the 6 years I was legally allowed to work full time, I've had the following jobs...
- •Dentist's assistantFor realz - they let me work there with no medical training and assist at a dental operation ON MY FIRST DAY! It was bloody...
- •Chocolate factory workerWrapping bars of chocolate nicely and noshing on those that weren't so pretty! 💁🏼🍫
- •TranslatorEnglish/German. For websites, manuals and also one very dubious film producer who ran into trouble with the German law!
Ever since I got my tonsils removed (aged 5) I only ever get a sore throat and the sniffles whenever a cold hits me. Here's what I do to get back ob my feet asap!
- •Catch it at the first sign.Do the following whenever you feel a cold or sore throat coming.
- •Gurgle soluble paracetamol.Best tip ever! Dissolve a soluble paracetamol 500 tablet in 100ml of water and gurgle for as long as possible. I only swallow the mixture if I have a fever or headache, otherwise just spit out. I do that 3-4 times a day depending on how bad it is. If you do swallow it make sure you're not going over the daily paracetamol allowance.
- •Medicated lozenge for the pain.If it gets really bad, I'll get some Strepsil's to numb the pain but also to help keep my throat lubricated.
@thecomicswife you rock! I just opened your box and it's sooooooo awesome! ❤️❤️❤️
- •A small little envelope that holds all the box's secrets...
- •I'M SO EXCITED TO OPEN THIS!!!!
- •First thought - she has the handwriting I always aspired to have!
Inspired by @gillianjacobs here's what was not so crappy in 2015.
- •I learned how to bake like a boss!Just one example... Black Forest Gateaux cupcakes.
- •I discovered John Mayer!It's a love affair that just won't end... I'm swooned. It's become the soundtrack to my life!
- •I learned how to cut a frozen brain to 20um thickness and place it on a glass slide.No creases, no bubbles! 😎
Just so you don't think I'm an ungrateful brat!
- •I know your parcel has arrive at my home...
- •But I'm currently at my parents.Christmas and all... 😑🔫
- •So, I can't open it in time for Christmas.🙁☹️😠😫😤😓
Wether to me or someone else, there's things I do that annoy humanity - here's a selection.
- •Knowing it allI don't just act like it, I actually know it all! 😆 Just kidding, but it has been said a few times (mostly by my mother) that I tend to know things better and, more importantly, that I let people know I do. Well, what can I say?! I'm a woman of many talents but not everyone wants to know that!
- •De-mystifying love and other great human emotionsIt may be that I am not in touch with my own feelings or that I am an AI robot with a microchip for a heart, but love to me is just increased activity in the caudate nucleus accompanied by increased release of dopamine and norepinephrine followed by release of oxytocin if the relationship is to last. Of course, there is more to it but I can't post a review on the neurological basis of affectionate emotions in 500 characters.
- •Leaving a tiny rest of coffee in my mugALL THE TIME! I always have to leave a little residue puddle in my mug of whatever was in there. Because I am a convinced the last bit is an amalgamation of everything yucky in the mug.
.... why?! WHY??!!!! DID I LEAVE IT SO LONG!
- •Seriously, what is wrong with me?!
- •I had MONTHS to write this application.
- •And now that it's hours before the deadline, I start!