ANNOYING THINGS I DO
Wether to me or someone else, there's things I do that annoy humanity - here's a selection.
- •Knowing it allI don't just act like it, I actually know it all! 😆 Just kidding, but it has been said a few times (mostly by my mother) that I tend to know things better and, more importantly, that I let people know I do. Well, what can I say?! I'm a woman of many talents but not everyone wants to know that!
- •De-mystifying love and other great human emotionsIt may be that I am not in touch with my own feelings or that I am an AI robot with a microchip for a heart, but love to me is just increased activity in the caudate nucleus accompanied by increased release of dopamine and norepinephrine followed by release of oxytocin if the relationship is to last. Of course, there is more to it but I can't post a review on the neurological basis of affectionate emotions in 500 characters.
- •Leaving a tiny rest of coffee in my mugALL THE TIME! I always have to leave a little residue puddle in my mug of whatever was in there. Because I am a convinced the last bit is an amalgamation of everything yucky in the mug.
- •Twisting bits of my hairWhen nervous, anxious, relaxed, bored or interested - basically all the time - I twist my hair around my fingers. Apparently I have done that as soon as my hair was long enough. 💁🏼
- •Falling asleep in the theatreI literally can't help myself, but it's warm, dim light, no loud noise and it mostly takes place in the evening anyway... The amount of times I have fallen asleep in a classical concert or during a play... I could buy a better bed for the money I wasted there.
- •Other than that I am perfectly good company and a joy to everyone's life I enter! 😁