THINGS I GREATLY ENJOYED IN 2015
Inspired by @gillianjacobs here's what was not so crappy in 2015.
- •I learned how to bake like a boss!Just one example... Black Forest Gateaux cupcakes.
- •I discovered John Mayer!It's a love affair that just won't end... I'm swooned. It's become the soundtrack to my life!
- •I learned how to cut a frozen brain to 20um thickness and place it on a glass slide.No creases, no bubbles! 😎
- •Graduated from King's College London with an MSc in Neuroscience.I'll brag, I'm cool with that. Was a lot a work and I lost a piece of my soul that I haven't gotten back yet, but I graduated with distinction so guess we're even.
- •I hiked in Scotland, on my own, and climbed a mountain!That was good fun and many more hikes are planned for next year!
- •Well, 2016 - you got every chance of topping that!