ALL THE MANY CRAZY HAIR-COLOR TRENDS OF 2015
AKA modern art.
- •Hair contouringIt was only a matter of time, right?
- •Sand art hairEditors' tip: Toss the at-home box color and leave this one to the pros.
- •Color-blocked rootsFor so long, roots had been shunned—but that's a thing of the past now.
- •ColombréOur verdict: It's less taxing on the hair with the same cool-girl benefits.
- •Hair tapestriesLooking to add a dash of color to hair without hitting the peroxide?
- •Tie-dye hairThis is basically your dad's perfectly worn-in Grateful Dead T-shirt in a hairstyle.
- •Galaxy hairWarning: it's definitely Insta-worthy, but it's an hours-long process.
- •Rainbow rootsSo. Cool. Enough. Said.
- •Fluid hair paintingBid adieu to foil because fluid hair painting could very well be the future.
- •Glitter roots'90s lovers, rejoice.