For My Mom And For @biz
Both left us, within a couple of days of one another. It was my mom's time, it wasn't Biz's but both will be missed. Here is a poem from our Temple prayer book that made me cry at services tonight.
- •It is a fearful thing to love what death can touch.
- •A fearful thing to love, hope, dream: to be - to be, and oh! to lose.
- •A thing for fools this, and a holy thing. A holy thing to love.
- •For your life has lived in me, your laugh once lifted me, your word was gift to me.
- •To remember this brings a painful joy. 'Tis a human thing, love, a holy thing, to love what death has touched.
- •Rest in peace MarySusan.
- •Rest in peace @biz.