THINGS MY FRENCH TEACHER SAYS THAT MAKE ME LOL
Most of these things are funnier with his accent
- •"Claque claque"He says this when he is stapling or when he is pretending to chop something
- •"Twitter"Pronounced 'twee-tur'
- •"Of course, if you are a member of the Avatar...."Talking about 'feeling blue'
- •"The belly button is huge"Actually not quite sure what he was trying to get at here!
- •"Are you trying to kill me before I give you a grade?"After a group of students offered him a pastry
- •"I put the beret upside down, I was undercover"On his Halloween costume
- •"It's acid raid, so you open your mouth and you start hallucinating, right? That is why I never go out in the rain, it's too dangerous"
- •"I wish you had done your presentation on wine!"After students brought in the food they were presenting on
- •"Gravity is a really terrible thing"Because he kept dropping stuff
- •"I don't have a claque claque so you have to bend bend"Translation: I don't have a stapler so you have to bend your papers together
- •"In the world we live in, we don't want to lose our sense of humor"This wasn't necessarily funny, but I think it's relevant and true so here we are