Things I Hate About Iphones
Still not enough to make me switch 😝
- •Those apps you don't use and can't delete.
- •The lowest brightness level is still very bright.
- •How the weather icon isn't showing the temperature.The calendar shows the day and the clock shows the time. Why can't the weather show the temperature?
- •Emails are harder than ever.
- •Siri interrupting my music.
- •Games draining my battery.This is why I have no games on my phone.
- •Battery dying always so fast.Androids win on this point.
- •The charger constantly breaking.I understand that it wouldn't break if we weren't using it while it's charging. But again, the batteries die supper fast. I can't help it. It's time for Apple to create something durable.
- •Group messages on iMessage.It's a trap!
- •Read receipts.It's rather everyone has it or nobody has it!
- •What the heck is in the "other"Dilemma.
- •That you have to tap and hold to correct letters within a word. I deeply hate this.Suggested by @biz
- •The speakerphone is weaker that the headset speaker.It's a fucking speakerphone - odds are I need to be able to hear it from more than one foot away in a library.Suggested by @jz
- •HAVE to use auto correct because keyboard is so inferior to Blackberry's qwerty but constantly corrects abbreviations and slang.Suggested by @scotty23