Things I should see on my first trip to Los Angeles
Inspired by @obie
- •I wanna make my eleven days there count. Any suggestions?
- •Venice beachObvious one perhaps but it's great fun
- •Santa Monica pierA classic
- •See a show at Hollywood bowl if possible
- •Watch a late night movie at Hollywood forever cemeteryIf they still do this
- •Eat a lot of cookies at Diddy Riese near UCLA
- •Amoeba RecordsSuggested by @kate81
- •Eat lots of tasty Mexican cuisineI miss it! It's everywhere!
- •Check out the historic core of downtownDon't miss Olvera Street!
- •Go to my favorite tiki bar "Tiki Ti"
- •The smog!We have the best smog. Top-notch smog.Suggested by @PeteOnEarth
- •Chicken & waffles
- •Griffith Observatory! And also The Getty!Suggested by @supercommonname
- •Bob Baker Marionette Theatre and Blacktop CoffeeSuggested by @Egghead
- •The Broad!Suggested by @kelleyxbaby
- •Toi on SunsetBest rock'n'roll thai food placeSuggested by @kelleyxbaby
- •If you're interested in improv comedy, check out either of the UCB theaters. 😬Suggested by @orsteezluis
- •Griffith Observatory(try to catch at day and night, both are amazing sights)Suggested by @obie