Already on li.st? Open in app.
Somehow IKEA makes these things even better than the non-Swedish people. Feel free to add your own weirdness.
- •BatteriesMaybe it's because I love the bright, crisp yellow package they come in...
- •Lint rollersFor the lint.
- •Swedish chocolate.Not sure if it's actually from Sweden, but it has hazelnuts so it a win.
Although I was raised a communist, I married a non-practicing Catholic with a mother who hoards Christmas stuff... It was inevitable.
- •National Lampoon Christmas Vacation
- •A Charlie Brown ChristmasI know it's not a movie but we watch it over and over and over again until it becomes a feature film...
Until I became a mother. Now my life is filled with these and I love it. More to come as I think of more or as they happen.
- •"Leave the fly on your nose alone, she's happy there."
- •"Are you a Thomas or are you a Diesel 10?" To my 3 year old, during his phase where he said he hated everything. He wisely chose Thomas.
- •"No cookies for breakfast. Now eat your pancakes with syrup!" Like the choice was any better...
- •"That was a great booger, buddy!" Proud.
This woman has some weird power over my stomach. She spoils serve me an old villagers shoe and I would still eat every last morsel of it.
- •Sell my shoes.Except the Manolo's. Those go with me to the grave.
- •Sell my mother.I wouldn't have to if she cooked as well as my godmother.
- •Forget that I'm a mother and fly to Europe.Just to get a taste of her homemade egg bread and sour cream.
No one has hates anything as much as I hate pineapple.
I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do, this is what's on.
- •SeinfeldStill the funniest show on TV.
- •Gilmore GirlsNot sure why I like this show, but I really do. Reminds me of fall.
- •EllenAlthough I still don't get the audience dancing, she always lifts my spirits. Love her.
No matter what I'm doing at home, there is always time for Dirty Dancing.
- •Dirty Dancing.I first saw this movie when I was 11 or 12 with my best friend Ivana, while still living in Serbia. Though the movie came out in 1988, it was still new and hot in Serbian in 1990. Probably still is. The movie was a German bootleg and since Ivana and I didn't speak German, we made our own narrative. For a long time, like, until the last dance, we thought Johnny Castle was a real jerk....
- •Uncle Buck.Nothing has made me laugh more than the scene where Buck meets the principal with the mole.
- •National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.Chevy and Bev are classic.
I would watch Rachel McAdams eat grapes with a toothpick for two hours...
- •Rachel McAdams
- •Lena Dunham
- •Paul NewmanI've watched Cars 849 times.