MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
No matter what I'm doing at home, there is always time for Dirty Dancing.
- •Dirty Dancing.I first saw this movie when I was 11 or 12 with my best friend Ivana, while still living in Serbia. Though the movie came out in 1988, it was still new and hot in Serbian in 1990. Probably still is. The movie was a German bootleg and since Ivana and I didn't speak German, we made our own narrative. For a long time, like, until the last dance, we thought Johnny Castle was a real jerk....
- •Uncle Buck.Nothing has made me laugh more than the scene where Buck meets the principal with the mole.
- •National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.Chevy and Bev are classic.
- •Dennis the MenaceMargaret was always my favourite. Also, Walter Matthau with the Chicklet teeth kills me every time.
- •Sixteen CandlesI can't believe I gave my panties to a geek!
- •Forrest GumpLoveable and sad for me. I hate that Jenny dies.
- •Sleepless in SeattleLove this movie a lot. It was the first movie I was old enough to understand, as far as romance and fate and following your heart were involved. It was the first movie I related to, as far as feelings were involved.
- •A League of Their OwnOk, so I love Tom Hanks! Who doesn't?!?
- •Moulin RougeBecause Christian.
- •Almost FamousSomething so naive about this movie and about the young cast. And fantastic music.
- •Along Came PollyThe sharting scene alone is worth it.
- •ElfThat is all.