NON-FURNITURE THINGS I INEXPLICABLY BUY AT IKEA
Somehow IKEA makes these things even better than the non-Swedish people. Feel free to add your own weirdness.
- •BatteriesMaybe it's because I love the bright, crisp yellow package they come in...
- •Lint rollersFor the lint.
- •Swedish chocolate.Not sure if it's actually from Sweden, but it has hazelnuts so it a win.
- •Freezer bags.
- •Dinner napkins.Because classy...
- •Lingonberry juice.WTF is a lingonberry, you ask? It's like if nature produced the most delicious berry and then swedes squeezed and carbonated it, then sold it at their furniture stores.
- •Candles.Lingonberry candles.
- •A super-long shoe horn.This is why swedes are better than us. They have figured out a way to make putting shoes on your feet totally effortless.