Bachelor[ette] parties in Nashville this Saturday
I've been in Nashville a few months now, and I learned early on that Broadway is a place full of reveling tourists. I avoid it like the plague. But my parents came to town for Father's Day weekend, and it became inevitable. And the number of bachelor/bachelorette parties is excessive. So I started a list - these were all from 3-7pm today...
- 1.Ashley and her friends on the bar crawlThis one and only one group was actually from last night, but they were the ideal bachelorette party worth mentioning. They didn't match outfits and they didn't woo at anyone! So nice! Most of them did cave to the cowboy boots though. I really worry about the blisters that occur on Broadway each night.
- 2.The guys from Kentucky in Whiskey BentCongrats RJ! These guys matched receding hairlines
- 3.The guy with the bachelorette sash in crazy townYou go Glenn Coco
- 4.The party in all black walking into Whiskey Bent
- 5.The purple shirts on the drunk bikes
- 6.The blue tanks on the 'party boat'
- 7.The green tanks on the drunk bikes
- 8.The 5+ parties in the boot store
- 9.Gray tanks on the drunk bikes
- 10.The pink jersey-style tanks on the drunk bikes that apparently ranked each bridesmaid
- 11.Bonus: the frat party on "The Wagin"Pulled by John Deere's finest
- 12.Bachelor party on the drunk bikesThey didn't all match. Good for them
- 13.Women matching in 'Merca outfits on the drunk bikesI started taking pictures at this point. The first one was not great, but you're welcome!
- 14.47 other groups in matching shirts and boots on the drunk bikes
- 15.The ones with matching headpiecesShe waved. Yeah, y'all are real cute.
- 16.Lacey's Last Hurrah shirts on the drunk bikesThat's not what the tshirts said, but it was close - they also noted that this is Nashville and today's date hashtag keepsakes
- 17.The guy in The Stillery who apparently invited his entire fraternity to be in the wedding party
- 18.The music in The Stillery ended up being awesome and that's where we stayed for the rest of the night. Mom and Dad leave in the morning, so tourist-sight-seeing complete!Mike Easterday, Michael Carlisle and his wife - you were great!