Camper said what
I was a camp counselor this summer, working mostly with 5 year olds. And we all know that kids say the darnedest things. This is definitely a #tbt that the world should see.
- •Ok, but this will be a love bracelet for my sister.When I was teaching lil William how to make a friendship bracelet. He called it his love bracelet for the next 2 days.
- •I always like them bigger.Christina really likes watermelon.
- •I touched my mom's boob in the pool yesterdaySaid Ruby, 5.
- •Can I feel your skin? *gently rubs my forearm slowly* Yeah, that's really niceOren, age 5. He's the favorite... Everyone needs to go into transformer mode once in a while.
- •My grandmother sings this song! (It's the Black Eyed Peas)Henry, 5. Am I that old already?
- •I felt like I lived with G-d when I played [tetherball] with Tom.William again. He'll make you feel super special with his grandiose 5-year-old feelings.
- •Zach is my daddyMatthew, 5, about Zach, 5
- •"It's kinda too healthy."