Some fun pony pics
Horses entered my life in 3rd grade, and I learned quickly that they are gorgeous and special and real weird. After the equestrian team and a brief career in stable management, I built up quite the photo collection. While most of my pictures were injuries for the vet, I learned to have the camera ready for special moments like these. Enjoy!
- •Dan and Ashmont defined what friends are for.
- •Quincy's selfie game? On point.
- •The best view. Note, Banjo is the only horse I'd ever trust with my life, and he can bow. He's pretty cool.
- •Ever wanted a pony for Christmas? Well one kid got Princess.
- •Dezi is two. Dezi is going to be quite the fancy man when he gets big. For now, Dezi destroys feed buckets.
- •Dezi's baby bro Rave is the cutest napping baby that ever lived. He is now a chubster, but he's gonna be super fancy one day.
- •I mean, this is Rave like 4 months later. He's gonna be so pretty though! And gray!
- •This would be super majestic if the silhouette wasn't a dude pissing.
- •Nalla is perfect when you want to prove to toddlers that birds do actually sit on horses' butts.
- •Freckles makes a fantastic standing race horse.
- •Freckles is also short.
- •Frankie is creepy. And got extensions.
- •The brown horse is not a pony. Rocky Mountain is just enormous.
- •I miss this bitch. Sunshine was more of a PITA, but at least she was pretty.
- •Jousting is cool too.
- •But can we talk about the majesty that is the highland cow?