The Best of SnapChat Discover
90% of my phone use is SnapChat, and I love Discover. So much so that I'm like that person on Facebook who posts 47 things a day, except I send people stories through SnapChat. It's become my main source of news, providing instant content with very little thought involved, and I like to share. It's probably not very unhealthy, but #noshame #nogain
- 1.NowThisIt's the quickest source of news in the morning. There's also a lot of news you don't normally see - they only cover Trump when it's really necessary. International news is important too!
- 2.Good Luck AmericaThis one is only around once in a while, but I love it. Peter Hamby (and the SnapChat) does an excellent job explaining all that goes on in politics, and I at least feel like I get it when I watch him.
- 3.BuzzFeedI mean, it's BuzzFeed. Not usually news, but I love their content. I'm just noticing all the compound words in these companies that require capitalization in the middle.
- 4.VoxI really love Vox. Sometimes they do different stories in a day, sometimes there's a focus on one complex thing. Love it.
- 5.NatGeoThis is my favorite to share. Who doesn't love animal facts?
- 6.ViceVox and Vice are very similar to me, but I like the days when Vox focuses on one topic a lot, so it gave them an edge. Although the horoscopes are fun.
- 7.CosmoI gotta at least tap through it. How else do I keep up with the latest sex stuff?
- 8.Comedy Central/Refinery29/Mashable/sweetIn that order, these are my picks for particularly lazy days - to consume this much media to this point is actually depressing, and I don't suggest it. But the videos from Comedy Central are a nice mood lifter.