I HAVE A COLD.
No! It cannot be! But it can. IT BE. Here's how I know:
- •That sneeze that refused to leave my head as we drove home from the gym has now settled in and invited its entire family to stay.*I was right not to want to be without tissues for even a moment!
- •My eyes are doing that watery, desperate to close thing.
- •My nose is already red and raw from tissue-use.
- •I took some Tylenol Cold Non-Drowsy Daytime.Which I do not take lightly.
- •On the one hand, I'm happy I got through the holidays without being sick.
- •But on the other hand, why should I have to be Suzie Brightside about being sick?
- •At the same time...
- •What is a cold, really?
- •A runny nose?Big whoop.
- •Watery eyes?Deal with it, eyes.
- •Head full of congestion?Hey, that's redundant! I think.
- •This cold can eat shit. I'm fine. I'm unstoppable. Watch how little it slows me down!I think the Tylenol is kicking in.