GIFS that show up when I search my name
My name is Marisa. Not Marissa, no matter how many baristas and gift shops try to convince me otherwise.
- •This isn't a joke - I was named after Marisa Tomei. My mom was pregnant with me when Marisa Tomei won the Oscar for My Cousin Vinny. My mom liked the name, and bam. This should tell you a lot about me.
- •I guess I'll center this list around how my mother has shaped my life. I got my attitude from her, as well as as my love for pop music from strong divas, like the beloved Mariah Carey.
- •This gif reminds me of the time I was singing The Lion King theme in the shower and my mom and sister made fun of me for the next 15 years (this is still ongoing).
- •I was actually voted class clown in 8th grade. Me, the middle school jokester. That's all I had going for me then (and probably still now).
- •I've got 99 problems, and people constantly spelling my name wrong DEFINITELY is one.