Already on li.st? Open in app.
Or any music festival really. AKA how high maintenance am I?
- 1.Back painIt's scoliosis related and not super serious but I could not stand for that long omg. Or sit without a chair with an actual back. I would literally be unable to focus on the music bc I'd be in pain ✌🏻️
- 2.I overheat easily
- 3.Paleness+ paranoiaI would be constantly reapplying sunscreen or worrying about if I'm getting sunburnt
- 4.Camping overnightI just need to sleep in a bed. I'm sorry not sorry on this one 💁🏼
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Buy traffic cones
- •👀 👀 👀
Sometimes you get the blues/melancholia/stress/anxiety and I forget about this but when I remember it's great
- 1.Close the door
- 2.Put on your fave tunes 🎧🎤
- 3.And just dance!
Honestly inspired by Lincoln saying "The Miranda in me thought I'm out of my comfort zone but the Carrie in me couldn't resist" from the season premiere of Broad City. It spoke to me y'all
- •MirandaMy default. I care about working hard, being a good friend, and speak my opinions even when it might not be the right time. Also hesitant to change. Also could rock a suit. Also how she is like always shown holding Chinese takeout
- •CarrieMe at my most annoying. Aka when I am being self centered or cry into my full closet about having nothing to wear
- •SamanthaWhen I am talking with friends about their sex lives
Let's be real, middle school mostly sucks, but here are a couple gems that still stick
- •Matching outfitsAccidental or on purpose!
- •Walking around Sephora trying samples but not buying anythingI just did this the other day for the first time in a whiiiiiile and it was great retail therapy
- •Holding hands with your crush!!!!!!!
- •Having lots of time for pleasure readingThe Princess Diaries is a 13 book series....I wish I had that much time
The feeling when something you were nervous//spending too much time thinking about is over so you're a little tired, have a little adrenaline still kicking, but also some nice relief ✨
- •When you turn in a test/quizBonus for not reading over your work---it's all over now baby, get out of my life!
- •Placing your food orderDeciding what to eat can be stressful. It's done and now you get food!
- •Walking outside and being dressed correctly for the weather
- •Finishing an auditionBasically the same as a quiz, just ✌🏻️ out
Saturday was my first karaoke night, and it was skeezy dive bar karaoke. These are ranked by how uncomfortable I was
- 6.The conga (shake shake shake)Low key enjoyed this one
- 5.It's All Coming Back To Me Now by Celine DioneThis one was weird because the older female emcee decided she would do a number and then a young woman from the party I was with decided in the middle of the number it would be a duet
- 4.Africa by TotoSung by three white girls yeah I was like 👀
This is a heartfelt rant. I've only worked as a cashier one summer but I have a lot of feelings and a comment was made at a family dinner that I found disrespectful but could not respond to in person. So here we go
- •I am SO tired of people looking down on food service jobs
- •NO, it is not just for "starving artists" or actorsAlthough it's cool if you are one! I'm an actor and I totally plan on doing more food service work
- •It's actually a challenging fulfilling job with lots of lessons like:
My first trip to Roma! Vendors on the street try to sell my obviously tourist self this stuff by pushing it in front of my face on the street
- 8.Tour busses (via flyers)
- 7.Guided tours
- 6.Little light up machines that make patterns on the ground when you press a button
Or, why The Devil Wears Prada is 💯
- •Meryl StreepShe is a genius
- •Stanley TucciHe is a genius