NICE REMINDERS FROM A BABY
The baby who lives below me (and his dad) came for a visit and left some nice life lessons
- •Smiling is great!If something is nice, smile! If you feel good, smile! It's great and it makes other people smile too
- •Touching art is pretty coolIt's paint! And it made that image! Pretty cool to remember! BONUS: collages--so many textures!
- •Having a body is crazyRemember, once the hardest thing we were doing was trying to balance on two legs! And if you fell over, it was so chill! No harm, just crawl
- •It's fun and entertaining to drop thingsJust no valuables
- •Also to rip things!So satisfying
- •Electricity is kind of magicalWe can just push a button and there's light--woah!
- •Give nice big hugsWe're a little too big to be carried, but this does the trick! (It will probably feel just as good)