REASONS WHY I'M NOT READY TO BE A GROWN UP
Moral of the story, get your shit straight before you move out
- •Student loan paymentsBecause come December, I'll be working towards that five figure pile of debt I have going on. 💰
- •Cancer + cancer + libra = 👿I am too into horoscopes and personalities to know this isn't a good combo.
- •Home cooked meals and a full fridge 😋No need to go grocery shopping completely. I'd rather just help out my mom for the time being while also eating food in my house instead.
- •The mystery of my future job 😳Sure working as a server for the past month and a half has started to pay the bills, but I'd rather use my degree sometime soon
- •Other bills 💴💶💷💵Too many to account for before adding in rent and other apartment expenses
- •My cat 😻Because I can't take Monty with me when I move so.... Yeah. That's a reason right?
- •Immaturity 😒Not just with myself needing to grow up still a little bit and be comfortable living on my own (without being In a college setting) but also with those around me. People need to get their shit straight
- •Spending money on alcohol and social activities 🍕🍫🍦🍻🎁💃🏼I'm 21. Why would I want to waste money on things other than social gatherings like Bills football games, weekend travels or going out to eat and the occasional party on the weekend?