THINGS I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE LAST NIGHT
A list of un-classy events
- •Pack clothes that didn't match or seemed flattering to go out inCausing me to wear a short dress with shorts.. Even though it kinda worked.
- •Eat frozen yogurt, without eating dinner, then pre-gamingSo many bad choices.
- •Wearing my part on the opposite sideExtra volume? More like extra messy.
- •Pre-gaming too hardTrying to match my boyfriends pregame measured by shots of tequila in less than an hour shouldn't be a thing. Power hour to a whole new level.
- •Taking another shot at the barBecause 8 was just not quite enough alcohol to begin with
- •Using my data to play music for the cabThanks Verizon. I'm aware I'm 2GB over, but I just really need to hear the hills by the weeknd ONE MORE TIME.
- •Throwing up @ barFirst time, and hopefully the last. Gross
- •Being a sloppy coupleMaking out and grinding on my boyfriend like a highschool dance......... Whoops.
- •Drinking a beerI don't even know how I put more alcohol into my body at this point. And remembered stuff.
- •Waiting outside for Llyods and calling a taxiSlurring my speech and hiccups in full swing
- •Not getting Allentown pizzaUgh. So upset.
- •Getting pissed off at AndyDrunk me really didn't appreciate you trying to ruin my outfit, k?
- •Being sick to my stomachFrom the cab ride home, to all morning long. Barf.