WHAT I DID TODAY
I guess this is in some kind of order
- •Woke up, and realized we don't have Wifi.Curse you time warner cable
- •Proceeded to use up the data by checking all of my social media accounts more than once.Guarantee we'll be at 75% of data usage in no time.
- •Ate some peanut butter banana bread and a smoothie for breakfast
- •Reviewed my Brazilian story for work tomorrow.Welcome to Texas de Brazil. My name is Marissa and I'll be one of your many servers. Can I start you off with a bottle or Saratoga spring, Saratoga sparking or ice water this evening? Have you dined with us before?
- •Showered and straightened my hair for the first time in months. Then fishtailed my hair.
- •Ate some delicious lunchA veggie sammy on a pumpernickel bagel with some potato salad. Nom
- •Ventured off to go shopping for new work clothes and shoes with my sister
- •Went to Kohls and Payless and famous footwear and old navySpent over an hour and a half in kohls too because everything is so cute. Since when does kohls have cute young adult looking apparel? Ps. Famous footwear was a disappointment
- •Ventured to old navyHad to get some two-fitty flip flops because some youngin stole mine at a party this past weekend. Rude. So I bought two pairs 😌
- •Bargain shopped like a BAMFSaved $78 at kohls and $24 at Payless and bought two new pairs of black pants and new work shoes plus a pair of burkenstock sandals I wanted. And a new shirt. And a $3 headband.
- •Starbucks run of courseTall Java chip frap. Regretful decision because I got a stomach ache.
- •Came home and talked to Andy
- •Waited for dinner to be readyOnly to find out mother was going to yoga and I was in charge of making the chicken for Greek salad tonight. Grr
- •Attempted to play sims 4 after dinner but can't log on because of the lack of wifi
- •And now I'm waiting for Andy to come over and might go on a walk.